Round Rock Logos
The Texas State University Round Rock Logo gives constituents a memorable impression of the university.
The Rising STAR of Texas tagline is no longer authorized to use. Logos and graphics featuring the tagline should no longer be created. If you have printed materials with the tagline, you are free to use your inventory.
- Horizontal must be at least 1.5 inches wide excluding registration mark.
- It should always include the federal registration mark.
- Vertical must be at least 1 inch wide excluding registration mark.
- For use on merchandise or promotional items.
- The logo is registered with the Patent and Trademark Office of the United States and the state of Texas.
Clear Space Allowance
The “area of isolation” is the minimum amount of clear space that must surround the logo. No elements such as typography, other logos, or graphics should intrude into the clear space.
- Use .25 inches of clear space when your logo is 1.5 inches to 2.5 inches wide
- Use the letter x-height to determine clear space when your logo is larger than 2.5 inches wide