Round Rock Logos
The Texas State University Round Rock Logo gives constituents a memorable impression of the university.
The logo has four components: the star icon, a black rule, word mark, and campus location. The tagline appears centered below the logo. The primary logo is three colors: metallic gold, maroon and black.
The logo and tagline should be downloaded as one piece, not typeset.
The Texas State University Round Rock Logo is registered with the Patent and Trademark Office of the United States and the state of Texas. It is the appropriate symbol for all forms of visual communications and should be used only for approved purposes. It cannot be altered in any way other than to adjust its size (while maintaining its proportions) and should always include the federal registration mark.
- Horizontal must be at least 1.5 inches wide excluding registration mark.
- Does not have to display the tagline.
- Vertical must be at least 1 inch wide excluding registration mark.
- For use on merchandise or promotional items.
- The logo is registered with the Patent and Trademark Office of the United States and the state of Texas.
- Multiple approved color options are available.
- You must make sure background colors or photos provide enough contrast with logos.
Clear Space Allowance
The “area of isolation” is the minimum amount of clear space that must surround the logo. No elements such as typography, other logos or graphics should intrude into the clear space.
- Use .25 inches of clear space when your logo is 1.5 inches to 2.5 inches wide
- Use the letter x-height to determine clear space when your logo is larger than 2.5 inches wide